Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Graduation Day

Okay, this is it. My final week of training. Yikes! Tonight I will attempt to run the whole thing, (20 mins.) without a break! I am excited and I am scared! My final week as a complete newbie. I will still be a beginner but I will be a beginner who can run for 20 whole minutes, without stopping! I can't wait, yet I am going to feel a little lost too. I've been following this for 10 weeks now and I have to wonder, where do I go from here? I do best with structure. It keeps me focused, on track, and I am less likely to make excuses to not go through with it. With that in mind, I think I should move on to a new program. Any suggestions? Oh, by the way, the program I am currently on is from Runners World- Running 101. Jeanne, you asked me that earlier, and I didn't even answer you! How rude! I apologize!

Okay, here I go! How exciting!

2comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you can do it! Your rock!

Wed Aug 31, 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger retrospect said...

Yea! Good for you...I haven't been blogging it, but I just hit 20 minutes, too! It's like we did it together! I'm doing the program on coolrunning.com - called the C25K (Couch to 5K) plan, so if you want a program, pick that one up and try it from where you are now and go for another mile!
Great job!

Tue Sep 06, 07:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home